Career OpportunitiesUnited Tribes Technical College
Reports Directly To:
Summary of Duties:
- The Assistant Coach will assist the Head Coach in all aspects of the Women’s Basketball Program relative to his/her sport and includes, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Recruiting-actively recruiting student-athletes on an on-going basis
- Team Management-keeping stats updated with the NJCAA, maintaining an official book, maintaining copies of game film
- Media Relations-reporting of scores following each contest
- Study Tables-monitor study tables for student-athletes
- Meal Prep and Order-when conflicting cafeteria schedules coincide with practice
- The Assistant Coach is under the direct supervision of the Head Coach regarding all coaching duties.
- Must comply with the policies and procedures set forth by the NJCAA, and Mon-Dak Conference.
- Must be able to maintain discipline of the student-athletes.
- Helps in the transporting of athletes to and from scheduled away games.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position will require working evenings, weekends, and out of town travel.
- Must have a working knowledge of Women’s Basketball, and have previous coaching experience and/or collegiate playing experience.
- Acceptable motor vehicle record with a valid commercial driver’s license or the ability to obtain one upon hire.
United Tribes Technical College is an Equal Employment Opportunity. The applicant is responsible for providing proof of enrollment in a federally recognized tribe if Indian preference is claimed. The applicant is responsible for providing a copy of his/her United States Government Form DD214 or his/her honorable discharge certificate from any branch of the military service if veteran’s preference is claimed. Failure to provide proof will result in loss of Indian or veteran preference in employment.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 28, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Interested applicants should submit a completed UTTC application, cover letter, resume, and unofficial copies of transcripts or Letter of Interest to email@example.com or Human Resources Department, United Tribes Technical College, 3315 University Drive, Bismarck, ND 58504. NOTE: Applications and supporting documents received after the closing date and time of a job posting will NOT be considered. Upon selection, the applicant is responsible to obtain and complete a Transcript Request Form from the last institution attended. The applicant will submit the completed form to the Human Resources Department. The Human Resources Department will cover any fees required to obtain official transcripts.