Career OpportunitiesUnited Tribes Technical College
Reports Directly To:
Summary of Duties:
- Attend all home Basketball Games for the Thunderbird Men’s and Women’s Basketball Teams.
- Maintain the official book.
- Track statistics, including but not limited to; player/team scores, player/team/bonus fouls, timeouts, etc.
- Operate the game clock.
- Operate the shot clock.
- Maintain gate admission.
- Announce starting line-ups, game officials, and national anthem singers and/or drum group for the Flag Song, keep fans informed, and be positive and upbeat.
- Perform as “Thunder” the mascot.
- Other duties to be determined and assigned by the Athletics Director for any Thunderbird Athletics events.
Evenings and weekends. Must inform the Athletics Director ahead of time if unable to work a game. Must report to the job a minimum of 15 minutes prior to scheduled event.
Must understand athletics game operations protocols and norms.
Knowledge & Skills:
Basic understanding of athletics game operations protocols and norms.
United Tribes Technical College is an Equal Employment Opportunity. The applicant is responsible for providing proof of enrollment in a federally recognized tribe if Indian preference is claimed. The applicant is responsible for providing a copy of his/her United States Government Form DD214 or his/her honorable discharge certificate from any branch of the military service if veteran’s preference is claimed. Failure to provide proof will result in loss of Indian or veteran preference in employment.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 19, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Interested applicants should submit a completed UTTC application, cover letter, resume, and unofficial copies of transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources Department, United Tribes Technical College, 3315 University Drive, Bismarck, ND 58504. NOTE: Applications and supporting documents received after the closing date and time of a job posting will NOT be considered. Upon selection, the applicant is responsible to obtain and complete a Transcript Request Form from the last institution attended. The applicant will submit the completed form to the Human Resources Department. The Human Resources Department will cover any fees required to obtain official transcripts.