Career OpportunitiesUnited Tribes Technical College
Reports Directly To:
Summary of Duties:
- Greets children, parents and staff in a friendly manner and maintains a good working relationship with parents.
- Maintain a positive and constant interaction with the children.
- Assist in serving breakfast, lunch and snack to the children daily.
- Assist children during activities that are appropriate to their age and development using a variety of creative materials.
- Responsible for weekly lesson plans.
- Evaluates and records children’s progress.
- Helps children develop social-emotional and self-help skills.
- Ability to work with children ranging from infants and toddlers to preschool. May be assigned from one center to another as the need arises
- Certify hours of county-approved training hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
Monday through Friday. Eight (8) hour shifts with a one (1) hour lunch break.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Experience working with children preferred.
Knowledge & Skills:
Applicants must successfully pass a background check
United Tribes Technical College is an Equal Employment Opportunity. The applicant is responsible for providing proof of enrollment in a federally recognized tribe if Indian preference is claimed. The applicant is responsible for providing a copy of his/her United States Government Form DD214 or his/her honorable discharge certificate from any branch of the military service if veteran’s preference is claimed. Failure to provide proof will result in loss of Indian or veteran preference in employment.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 23, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Interested applicants should submit a completed UTTC application to email@example.com or Human Resources Department, United Tribes Technical College, 3315 University Drive, Bismarck, ND 58504. NOTE: Applications and supporting documents received after the closing date and time of a job posting will NOT be considered. Upon selection, the applicant is responsible to obtain and complete a Transcript Request Form from the last institution attended. The applicant will submit the completed form to the Human Resources Department. The Human Resources Department will cover any fees required to obtain official transcripts.