Employment Opportunities at UTTC
JOB OPPORTUNITY BULLETIN
Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Title: UM-TERM Case Worker/Training Planner
Reports Directly To:
Opening Date: Jan. 2, 2014
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Assist the Project Director with tracking project deliverables of the UM-TERM DOL Project. This includes quarterly reporting of all participants in the project, which requires tracking personal information on all participants.
- Assist the Project Director with developing the recruitment strategy for the project.
- Correct, timely and effective execution of information, events and services are provided to all participants.
- Assists in the development of professional-looking and accurate training print materials, such as registration flyers, posters, agenda, evaluation forms and reports, negotiates production with print and mail vendors and ensures timely mailing to achieve maximum participation.
- Advises project participants regarding program offerings and opportunities and potential funding sources for their programs or study or training activities.
- Work with coalition colleges to assist with logistics of certificate and training activities.
- Assist coalition colleges with data collection methods, tracking on each participant and reporting these data to UTTC on timely manner for quarterly reports.
- Ensure course and training evaluations are collected with each training activity to ensure effective services and provides report to the Director with plan for improvement or enhancement as needed.
- Responsible for tracking data regarding student/participant enrollment and completion of certifications and degrees.
- Coordinate all logistics for meetings, conferences and workshops as needed.
- Assist in ordering and maintaining office supplies.
- Assist the Project Director with participant recruitment materials dissemination.
- Coordinate logistics of Pre-Professional Seminar faculty development and evaluation.
- Working with TERM Network Coordinator, actively encourage participant engagement with TERM Network of environmental mitigation professionals
- Prepares and presents reports to the Director on a periodic basis or on request.
- General office duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
INDEPENDENCE OF ACTION:
- Must display strong team work, communication, effective writing skills.
- Must be able to professional and timely manner, including publication-quality editing and authorship.
- Must possess 4 years of proficient computer knowledge with all Microsoft software tools, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point is required.
- Must possess a minimum of an Associate's Degree in Office Technology or Business.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced setting with high demand.
- Must possess and display a high level of customer services skills on a daily basis.
- Bachelor in Business related field
- Experience with data systems such as Microsoft Access and Jenzabar
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in fast-paced high demand environment
- Native American applicants
- Honorably discharged veterans
If selected for the position, the applicant is subject to a complete background investigation with favorable determination.
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE, AGE, HANDICAP, MARITAL STATUS, POLITICAL PREFERENCE, OR MEMBERSHIP OR NON-MEMBERSHIP IN AN EMPLOYEE ORGANIZATION, EXCEPT AS ALLOWED BY THE INDIAN PREFERENCE PROVISION OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964, AS AMENDED.
PERSONS OF INDIAN ANCESTRY WHO ARE AT LEAST 1/4 DEGREE AND WISH TO CLAIM INDIAN PREFERENCE SHOULD SUBMIT A COPY OF THEIR TRIBAL ENROLLMENT CERTIFICATE INDICATING THEIR DEGREE OF INDIAN BLOOD AND AGENCY ENROLLED.
Interested individual should submit the following application materials to the Human Resource Director:
Completed UTTC Application - call for a copy, or you can download a copy from www.uttc.edu.
Reference letters or names, addresses and daytime phone numbers of three individuals familiar with your preparation / experience.
Unofficial copies of transcripts (Official copies required if hired).
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE
3315 UNIVERSITY DRIVE
BISMARCK, ND 58504