Employment Opportunities at UTTC
JOB OPPORTUNITY BULLETIN
Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Title: Part-Time Temporary Mailroom Clerk
Reports Directly To: Mailroom Supervisor
Opening Date: September 10, 2013
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Status: Non-Exempt; Part-Time Temporary
Salary: $10.00 per hour
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Sorts mail according to department.
- Prepares mail to go out.
- Prepares mail to be delivered to departments.
- Keeps a record of transactions.
- Sells stamps.
- Prepares packages to be mailed.
- Keeps record of student mail boxes and makes sure that they are in working order.
- Cleans and keeps the mailroom in an orderly and clean condition.
- Ensures all mail is handled the same day it comes in or goes out.
- Processes all memos and in-house mail.
- Punctual and reliable in reporting to work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If selected for the position, the applicant is subject to a complete background investigation with favorable determination.
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE, AGE, HANDICAP, MARITAL STATUS, POLITICAL PREFERENCE, OR MEMBERSHIP OR NON-MEMBERSHIP IN AN EMPLOYEE ORGANIZATION, EXCEPT AS ALLOWED BY THE INDIAN PREFERENCE PROVISION OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964, AS AMENDED.
PERSONS OF INDIAN ANCESTRY WHO ARE AT LEAST 1/4 DEGREE AND WISH TO CLAIM INDIAN PREFERENCE SHOULD SUBMIT A COPY OF THEIR TRIBAL ENROLLMENT CERTIFICATE INDICATING THEIR DEGREE OF INDIAN BLOOD AND AGENCY ENROLLED.
Interested individual should submit the following application materials to the Human Resource Director:
Completed UTTC Application - call for a copy, or you can download a copy from www.uttc.edu.
Reference letters or names, addresses and daytime phone numbers of three individuals familiar with your preparation / experience.
Unofficial copies of transcripts (Official copies required if hired).
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE
3315 UNIVERSITY DRIVE
BISMARCK, ND 58504