Employment Opportunities at UTTC
JOB OPPORTUNITY BULLETIN
Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Title: Bus Driver
Reports Directly To:
Opening Date: January 7, 2015
Closing Date: Wednesday January 21, 2015 5:00p.m.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Maintains transportation bus schedule along with mileage and passenger log.
- Conducts preventive maintenance schedule checks on all vehicles.
- Helps accrue data for monthly reports.
- Issues vehicles with authorization as requested by staff.
- Helps maintain performance and upkeep of vehicles and equipment.
- Orders parts for vehicles when authorized.
- General building clean up.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
INDEPENDENCE OF ACTION:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and some mechanical experience.
- Must have a valid N.D. Drivers License and be able to obtain CDL with passenger endorsement within 60 days of employment. CDL with passenger endorsement preferred.
- Must have an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Must be able to pass drug/alcohol test.
- A copy of N.D. Drivers License and verification for MVR or Abstract of clean driving record must be submitted with UTTC Application.
If selected for the position, the applicant is subject to a complete background investigation with favorable determination.
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE, AGE, HANDICAP, MARITAL STATUS, POLITICAL PREFERENCE, OR MEMBERSHIP OR NON-MEMBERSHIP IN AN EMPLOYEE ORGANIZATION, EXCEPT AS ALLOWED BY THE INDIAN PREFERENCE PROVISION OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964, AS AMENDED.
PERSONS OF INDIAN ANCESTRY WHO ARE AT LEAST 1/4 DEGREE AND WISH TO CLAIM INDIAN PREFERENCE SHOULD SUBMIT A COPY OF THEIR TRIBAL ENROLLMENT CERTIFICATE INDICATING THEIR DEGREE OF INDIAN BLOOD AND AGENCY ENROLLED.
Interested individual should submit the following application materials to the Human Resource Director:
Completed UTTC Application - call for a copy, or you can download a copy from www.uttc.edu.
Reference letters or names, addresses and daytime phone numbers of three individuals familiar with your preparation / experience.
Unofficial copies of transcripts (Official copies required if hired).
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE
3315 UNIVERSITY DRIVE
BISMARCK, ND 58504