Employment Opportunities at UTTC
JOB OPPORTUNITY BULLETIN
Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Title: DeMaND Project Director's Assistant
Reports Directly To: DeMaND Project Director
Opening Date: Jan. 17, 2014
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Under the direct supervision of the DeMaND Project Director, the DeMaND Project Director's Assistant performs the following duties:
- Assists with the tracking project deliverables of the TCC DeMaND workforce project
- Coordinate logistics of advisory board meetings
- Assists with tracking subcontracts according to the specified terms and conditions.
- Keep minutes and documentation of communication between director and the consortium members and DOL project officer.
- Disseminates materials and assists with recruitment of participants.
- Coordinate logistics of Pre-professional seminar and Indianpreneurship faculty development and evaluation.
- Assists with logistics involved in training required for integration of workplace skills instruction and authentic practice of workplace skills into developmental and other courses at each consortium colleges.
- Assists with training and implementation of developing and enhancing Technology-enabled Learning.
- Tracks data needed by project evaluator as designated by the Director.
- Coordinates travel as requested for project personnel such as; lodging, transportation, per-diem, etc.
- Conducts general offices duties as required on a daily basis.
- Coordinate and/or manage director schedule as requested
- Other duties as assigned by Project Director.
- Must possess a minimum of a two year degree in business, office technology, and/or at least three years of work similar related experience in a high paced environment.
- Must have at least two years of experience coordinating, scheduling, organizing, and planning for events, meetings, or other job related activities.
- Must display at least 3 years of customer service in application.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or four years of experience in similarly related work experience
- Displays four years of customer service related experience
- Native Americans
- Honorably discharged Veterans
If selected for the position, the applicant is subject to a complete background investigation with favorable determination.
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE, AGE, HANDICAP, MARITAL STATUS, POLITICAL PREFERENCE, OR MEMBERSHIP OR NON-MEMBERSHIP IN AN EMPLOYEE ORGANIZATION, EXCEPT AS ALLOWED BY THE INDIAN PREFERENCE PROVISION OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964, AS AMENDED.
PERSONS OF INDIAN ANCESTRY WHO ARE AT LEAST 1/4 DEGREE AND WISH TO CLAIM INDIAN PREFERENCE SHOULD SUBMIT A COPY OF THEIR TRIBAL ENROLLMENT CERTIFICATE INDICATING THEIR DEGREE OF INDIAN BLOOD AND AGENCY ENROLLED.
Interested individual should submit the following application materials to the Human Resource Director:
Completed UTTC Application - call for a copy, or you can download a copy from www.uttc.edu.
Reference letters or names, addresses and daytime phone numbers of three individuals familiar with your preparation / experience.
Unofficial copies of transcripts (Official copies required if hired).
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE
3315 UNIVERSITY DRIVE
BISMARCK, ND 58504