Employment Opportunities at UTTC
JOB OPPORTUNITY BULLETIN
Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Title: Intake/Activities Coordinator
Department: Chemical Health Center
Reports Directly To: Chemical Health Center Director
Opening Date: 1/20/2014
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
- Advise the CHC Director in short and long-term planning, in support of the Chemical Health Centerís Strategic Plan.
- Remain current and adhere to legal requirements that affect students in higher education, i.e. FERPA, HIPAA, ADA, and the Addiction Code of Ethics, and all governing guidelines related to the UTTC community.
- Develops, coordinate and implement activities for the Chemical Health Center.
- Participate with the trainee status requirements of Indian Health Service.
- Schedules, completes the intakes and assessments for clients/students and refers to appropriate counselors.
- Delivers all notices to clients/students for staffings.
- Completes all staffings with appropriate paperwork.
- Documents and completes all required reports for the Chemical Health Center activities.
- Coordinates all activities for the UTTC community activities that the Chemical Health Center sponsors.
- Facilitates the Chemical Health Center sponsored AA meetings and other related support groups.
- Attends all Violation Committee meetings representing the Chemical Health Center and reporting back to the Chemical Health Center Director.
- Coordinates and maintains informational booth/table for various UTTC campus activities.
- Required to attend all trainings as specified by the Chemical Health Center Director.
Other Requirements: Must have five (5) years of continuous sobriety/being clean, if a recovering alcoholic or drug user. Ability to communicate effectively, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, knowledge of computer skills for Accu-Care system. Must have a valid North Dakota driverís license with an acceptable motor vehicle record.
If selected for the position, the applicant is subject to a complete background investigation with favorable determination.
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE, AGE, HANDICAP, MARITAL STATUS, POLITICAL PREFERENCE, OR MEMBERSHIP OR NON-MEMBERSHIP IN AN EMPLOYEE ORGANIZATION, EXCEPT AS ALLOWED BY THE INDIAN PREFERENCE PROVISION OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964, AS AMENDED.
PERSONS OF INDIAN ANCESTRY WHO ARE AT LEAST 1/4 DEGREE AND WISH TO CLAIM INDIAN PREFERENCE SHOULD SUBMIT A COPY OF THEIR TRIBAL ENROLLMENT CERTIFICATE INDICATING THEIR DEGREE OF INDIAN BLOOD AND AGENCY ENROLLED.
Interested individual should submit the following application materials to the Human Resource Director:
Completed UTTC Application - call for a copy, or you can download a copy from www.uttc.edu.
Reference letters or names, addresses and daytime phone numbers of three individuals familiar with your preparation / experience.
Unofficial copies of transcripts (Official copies required if hired).
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE
3315 UNIVERSITY DRIVE
BISMARCK, ND 58504