Employment Opportunities at UTTC
JOB OPPORTUNITY BULLETIN
Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Title: DeMaND Data Workkeys Administrator
Opening Date: January 27, 2014
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Oversee and assists students utilize the WorkKeys database system, by ensuring students are signed up and tested. This position will also gather data and interpret test result and provide students with resources.
Under the direct supervision of the Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management, performs all or some of the following duties:
- Be an approved tester by ACT WorkKeys within 30 days of start date.
- Maintain an appropriate test environment for participants.
- Administer WorkKeys® test to DeMaND Workforce project participant.
- Interpret and explain individual participants’ test results to project test-takers.
- Coordinate dissemination of test results to appropriate and/or designated participant advisor.
- Gather data collected for the purpose of project evaluation as requested including:
- Student counts
- WorkKeys Outcomes
- Student Survey data
- Student Completion
- Student Placement
General office environment with moderate noise.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time, and conduct repetitious work.
- Associates degree in business administration, management, office technology, or computers.
- Must possess at least 2 years of experience in related work.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of customer service.
- Associates degree in business administration, management, computers, or office technology.
- Must possess at least 3-4 years of experience.
- Must possess 3-4 years of customer service experience.
- Indian Preference.
- Veteran Preference.
If selected for the position, the applicant is subject to a complete background investigation with favorable determination.
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE, AGE, HANDICAP, MARITAL STATUS, POLITICAL PREFERENCE, OR MEMBERSHIP OR NON-MEMBERSHIP IN AN EMPLOYEE ORGANIZATION, EXCEPT AS ALLOWED BY THE INDIAN PREFERENCE PROVISION OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964, AS AMENDED.
PERSONS OF INDIAN ANCESTRY WHO ARE AT LEAST 1/4 DEGREE AND WISH TO CLAIM INDIAN PREFERENCE SHOULD SUBMIT A COPY OF THEIR TRIBAL ENROLLMENT CERTIFICATE INDICATING THEIR DEGREE OF INDIAN BLOOD AND AGENCY ENROLLED.
Interested individual should submit the following application materials to the Human Resource Director:
Completed UTTC Application - call for a copy, or you can download a copy from www.uttc.edu.
Reference letters or names, addresses and daytime phone numbers of three individuals familiar with your preparation / experience.
Unofficial copies of transcripts (Official copies required if hired).
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE
3315 UNIVERSITY DRIVE
BISMARCK, ND 58504