Employment Opportunities at UTTC
JOB OPPORTUNITY BULLETIN
Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Title: PT Temporary Winter Maintenance Worker/Groundskeeper
Department: Campus Services
Reports Directly To: Facilities Manager
Opening Date: January 19, 2016
Closing Date: February 2, 2016 at 5:00 pm
Status: PT Temporary 120 days, Non-Exempt
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Clear snow from front of buildings and as needed.
- Complete work orders as assigned.
- Help with set-up and clean-up for events.
- Haul supplies and furniture on campus.
- Move appliances and office furniture.
- Help other groundskeepers when needed.
- Assist Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, and HVACs with their duties as needed.
- Clean walks, driveways, streets, and parking lots.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Normal working hours are from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. with one hour for lunch. Will need to work additional hours as the need arises. Will need to occasionally travel to attend workshops and conferences.
Position requires standing for extended periods, stooping, climbing, lifting, bending, and reaching in the performance of duties.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Valid License and acceptable motor vehicle record.
Two (2) years of experience in Maintenance and grounds keeping preferred