Employment Opportunities at UTTC
JOB OPPORTUNITY BULLETIN
Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Title: Registrar
Department: Enrollment Management
Reports Directly To: Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management
Status: 12 month; Exempt
Under the direct supervision of the AVP of Enrollment Management, performs all or some of the following duties:
- Assures integrity of student info in Jenzabar
- Correct Major(s)
- Correct grad dates
- Correct Advisors
- Timely degree/major changes
- Update/correct degree trees
- Timely info to Advisors regarding transcript evals
- Coordinate and advertise registration on campus and within the agencies.
- Responsible for notifying agencies and Financial Aides of student terminations, suspensions and progress.
- Prepare and maintain accurate transcripts and hold the Official College Seal.
- Responsible for verifying enrollment for other agencies such as student loan organizations, U.S. probation/parole offices, housing authority, organizations for employment, National Junior College Athletics Association and many others.
- Responsible for returning files on graduates, students who have been terminated and those who were scheduled for enrollment two (2) times or more.
- Serves on admissions and committees. Need to coordinate more closely to ensure correct student data
- Will provide an evaluation of transfer of credits for students in accordance with college policies.
- Will initiate recommendations and concerns regarding admissions, registration, attendance, and graduation for college policy making.
- Responsible for submitting a yearly budget.
- Will assist in answering questionnaires regarding enrollment and academics affairs.
- Assist in editing the college catalog.
- Maintain computerization of class schedules and entry.
- Interprets academic policy and sees that it is followed by students, faculty and other administrators.
- Registers all students. Including cells.
- Processes end of midterm/semester grades and published grade reports for students, advisors, deans and department heads.
- Checks all students for fulfillment of degree requirements. Using committee formed in 2014.
- Determines athletics eligibility for intercollegiate athletics.
- Determines honors and highest honors for degree candidates.
- Provides statistical service for the college. AIMs/AKIS, IPEDS, NSF, Title III, Carl Perkins, etc. Non-beneficiary reports
- Produces and distributes the official statistical reports.
- Provides a transcript service for all students, both past and present.
- Consults with other colleges on the transferability of credits.
- Responsible for compiling grades, recording grades on transcript forms, and sending copies of grades to funding agencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Reports at Midterm & end of terms developed & shared with Institutional Assessment Director & V.P. of A,CTE.
- Work with advisors assisting with Registration process requests.
- Assist with trend data for Program reviews annually.
- Provide assistance or requests for student information.
- Ensure integrity of information before publication.
- Transcripts from other institutes need to be filed in student files & sent to advisors for review.
One (1) Staff Member.
General Office Conditions.
Education and experience equivalent to a four year degree in Business Management or Education Management and two years paid full-time related experience.
Preference will be given to bona fide American Indian applicants in accordance with UTTC policies and Federal Indian regulations for such preference.
UNITED TRIBES TECHNICAL COLLEGE DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE, AGE, HANDICAP, MARITAL STATUS, POLITICAL PREFERENCE, OR MEMBERSHIP OR NON-MEMBERSHIP IN AN EMPLOYEE ORGANIZATION, EXCEPT AS ALLOWED BY THE INDIAN PREFERENCE PROVISION OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964, AS AMENDED.
PERSONS OF INDIAN ANCESTRY WHO ARE AT LEAST 1/4 DEGREE AND WISH TO CLAIM INDIAN PREFERENCE SHOULD SUBMIT A COPY OF THEIR TRIBAL ENROLLMENT CERTIFICATE INDICATING THEIR DEGREE OF INDIAN BLOOD AND AGENCY ENROLLED.
Interested individual should submit the following application materials to the Human Resource Director:
Completed UTTC Application - call for a copy, or you can download a copy from www.uttc.edu.
Reference letters or names, addresses and daytime phone numbers of three individuals familiar with your preparation / experience.
Unofficial copies of transcripts (Official copies required if hired).