Career OpportunitiesUnited Tribes Technical College
Reports Directly To:
Summary of Duties:
- Lead fitness related activities: basketball & volleyball leagues, softball, weight lifting, and other recreational activities.
- Completed daily activity reports.
- Enforces safety rules and maintain safety compliance, i.e. whirlpool upkeep, minimum age requirement, proper fitness dress and etiquette.
- Fulfill standard operating procedures including: emergency procedures, opening/closing procedures, transportation protocols for off campus student activities, inventor, and mechanical operations including; bleachers, dividers, elevator/handicap lift, weight/cardio equipment.
- Daily cleaning/maintenance duties as assigned.
- Advertise and promote activities and provide information on department offerings to our UTTC patrons.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The position requires weekend availability and transportation of students to off campus activities.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Computer skills working with Microsoft programs preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fitness/recreational activities
- Child development
- Parenting skills training/education
- Community resources
United Tribes Technical College is an Equal Employment Opportunity. The applicant is responsible for providing proof of enrollment in a federally recognized tribe if Indian preference is claimed. The applicant is responsible for providing a copy of his/her United States Government Form DD214 or his/her honorable discharge certificate from any branch of the military service if veteran’s preference is claimed. Failure to provide proof will result in loss of Indian or veteran preference in employment.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 20, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Interested applicants should submit a completed UTTC application to email@example.com or Human Resources Department, United Tribes Technical College, 3315 University Drive, Bismarck, ND 58504. NOTE: Applications and supporting documents received after the closing date and time of a job posting will NOT be considered. Upon selection, the applicant is responsible to obtain and complete a Transcript Request Form from the last institution attended. The applicant will submit the completed form to the Human Resources Department. The Human Resources Department will cover any fees required to obtain official transcripts.