Career OpportunitiesUnited Tribes Technical College
Reports Directly To:
Summary of Duties:
- Sweep and/or vacuum floors daily.
- Scrub and disinfect lavatories daily.
- Check and replenish soap, towel, and drinking water dispensers daily.
- Empty trash and garbage containers daily.
- Mop linoleum floors daily.
- Clean glass doors daily.
- Scrub and disinfect classroom desks/chairs daily.
- Report-Repair minor projects which need repairing.
- Maintain inventory and order supplies in advance.
- Shovel Snow as needed.
- Address Safety issues to Principal or Facilities Management.
- Dust Furniture weekly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position requires that any UTTC employee accepting the part-time/on call position will work before and/or after school hours and evenings as scheduled. Non-UTTC employees will work according to schedule set by the Principal and can include, before, during, and/or after regular working hours.
High School Diploma or GED
Knowledge & Skills:
Strong Communication Skills.
United Tribes Technical College is an Equal Employment Opportunity. The applicant is responsible for providing proof of enrollment in a federally recognized tribe if Indian preference is claimed. The applicant is responsible for providing a copy of his/her United States Government Form DD214 or his/her honorable discharge certificate from any branch of the military service if veteran’s preference is claimed. Failure to provide proof will result in loss of Indian or veteran preference in employment.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 20, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Interested applicants should submit a completed UTTC application, cover letter, resume, and unofficial copies of transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources Department, United Tribes Technical College, 3315 University Drive, Bismarck, ND 58504. NOTE: Applications and supporting documents received after the closing date and time of a job posting will NOT be considered. Upon selection, the applicant is responsible to obtain and complete a Transcript Request Form from the last institution attended. The applicant will submit the completed form to the Human Resources Department. The Human Resources Department will cover any fees required to obtain official transcripts.