Student Accounts Office

The Students Accounts Office provides assistance with questions regarding all charges and payments applied to your account (tuition, book charges, fees, room & board, childcare, security deposit, refunds). The Student Accounts Office is located on the second floor of the Administration Building, in the Finance Department.

Student Accounts Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Phone: 701.221.1850
Fax: 701.530.0616

Account Information

Students are responsible for reviewing their student accounts for accuracy. Students are also responsible for ensuring that account balances are paid by the scheduled due dates.

We mail billing statements for all students, past and present, at the end of each semester for those that owe a balance. 

Payment Options

  • Financial Aid (Pell Grant, Student Loans)
  • Scholarships (Higher Education, State, Private, etc.)
  • Third Party (Tribal Funding, WIA, Job Service, Vocational Rehabilitation, Military)
  • Self-Pay: Payment Plan

To ensure accuracy in payment submission, include your student ID number.

  1. Online: Credit and Debit card payments can be submitted through your “” student account 24 hours a day. Select My Account Balances to view and make payments toward your student account.
  2. Mail: Check, money order, or cashier’s check can be mailed Attn: Student Accounts
  3. In Person: Cash, money order, or cashier’s checks are accepted at the Finance Office from 1:00pm thru 5:00pm.

Self-Pay Student

A student that has not applied for and/or will not be receiving Federal Student Aid (Pell grant, Loans). A Payment Agreement is required.
When the agreed upon payments are not made, Student Accounts will make three (3) attempts to contact the student prior to initiating the Involuntary Withdrawal Process. For details on appealing the Student Accounts Withdrawal, contact Student Accounts.

Child Care Assistance Program

Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) provides payment assistance with child care costs for families with low income while they are participating in work, allowable education or training programs, and job search. The parent will be responsible for any amount not covered by the CCAP.

Where to apply for CCAP:

  1. ND Child Care Assistance
  2. Burleigh County Social Services
      415 E. Rosser Ave. Suite 113
      Bismarck, ND 58501-4058
      Phone: (701) 222-6622
      Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
  3. Morton County Social Services
      200 2nd Ave. NW
      Mandan, ND 58554-3124
      Phone: (701) 667-3395
      Hours: 7:45am - 5:00pm

Essentially the student is responsible for all charges on their account even if they have other resources or programs that are making payments on their behalf.