Payment OptionsUnited Tribes Technical College
The Students Accounts Office provides assistance with questions regarding all charges and payments applied to your account (tuition, book charges, fees, room & board, childcare, security deposit, refunds).
Students are responsible for reviewing their student accounts for accuracy. Students are also responsible for ensuring that account balances are paid by the scheduled due dates.
We mail billing statements for all students, past, and present, at the end of each semester for those that owe a balance.
- Financial Aid (Pell Grant)
- Scholarships (Higher Education, State, Private, etc.)
- Third Party (Tribal Funding, WIA, Job Service, Vocational Rehabilitation, Military)
- Self-Pay: Payment Plan
To ensure accuracy in payment submission, include your student ID number.
- Online: Credit and Debit card payments can be submitted through “MyUTTC.edu” student account 24 hours a day. Select My Account Balances to view and make payments toward your student account.
- Mail: Check, money order or cashier’s check can be mailed Attn: Student Accounts
- In Person: Cash, money order or cashier’s checks are accepted at the Finance Office from 1:00 pm thru 5:00 pm.
A “self-pay student” is one who will not be receiving Federal Student Aid (Pell grant). Self-pay students are required to complete a payment agreement and pay their costs within the first few days of the semester.
Child Care Assistance Program
Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) provides payment assistance with child care costs for families with low income while they are participating in work, allowable education or training programs, and job search. The parent will be responsible for any amount not covered by the CCAP.
Where to apply for CCAP:
Essentially the student is responsible for all charges on their account even if they have other resources or programs that are making payments on their behalf.