Position Title: Monarch Project Activities Driver (Evenings & Weekends)
Department: Monarch Project
Reports Directly to: Monarch Project Director
Status: Non-exempt; Part-time
Salary: $17.25 to $22.51 (DOE)
Summary of Duties:
The Monarch Project Activities Driver has a history of safe driving and is aware of traffic and safety laws. This position involves working with high school aged youth.
- Provides transportation for Monarch Project students in the Bismarck and Mandan areas to and from Monarch Project related activities as scheduled
- Maintains good rapport with all Monarch Project students and staff
- Maintains a driving log that includes mileage, passengers, and dates and times of pick-ups and drop-offs
- Submits a weekly driving log report to the Monarch Project Director
- Ensures Project vehicles have sufficient gas and are ready for use
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Part-time work with the possibility for additional hours per student needs
- Driving hours will take place on evenings after 4:00PM and weekends
- Will need to be able to sit for extended periods of time
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid North Dakota Driver’s license
- Must be insurable under UTTC’s insurance carrier
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- UTTC Application
- ND Driver License
- Current driving record from North Dakota Motor Vehicle Department
Opening Date: February 13, 2023
Closing Date: April 10, 2023 5:00 pm
United Tribes Technical College (UTTC) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religious preference, age, handicap, marital status, political preference, or membership or non-membership in an employee organization, except as allowed by the Indian preference provision of the civil rights act of 1964, as amended.
A conviction record will not necessarily be a bar from employment. This information will only be used for job-related purposes and only to the extent permitted by applicable law. Federal laws require that employers hire only individuals who are authorized to be lawfully employed in the United States. In compliance with such laws, UTTC will verify the status of every individual offered employment with UTTC. UTTC will not sponsor work-related visas.
Applicants are responsible for providing proof of enrollment in a federally recognized tribe if Indian preference is claimed. Applicants are responsible for providing a copy of his/her United States Government Form DD214 or his/her honorable discharge certificate from any branch of the military service if veteran’s preference is claimed. Failure to provide proof will result in loss of Indian or veteran preference in employment.
Application and required documents can be completed and submitted online at https://uttc.edu/careers/, via email to email@example.com, or mail to Human Resources Department, United Tribes Technical College, 3315 University Drive, Bismarck, ND 58504. Applications and Required Documents received after the closing date and time of a job posting will NOT be considered.