In a rapidly changing economy, new opportunities arise every day for individuals with specific business knowledge and administrative skills. Top careers available to business administration majors include accountant, administrative executive, chief executive officer, manager, consultant, director, human resource manager, public relations specialist, and many other rewarding careers. Our business administration degree programs will provide you with the skills needed to be competitive and effective leaders in the business world.
Graduates of the UTTC Business Administration AS degree program will:
- Apply generally accepted accounting principles to business activities.
- Distinguish marketing strategies appropriate for diverse populations.
- Recognize basic management principles as they apply to diverse organizations.
- Identify micro-and macro-economic theories.
Graduates of the UTTC Business Administration BS degree program will:
- Interpret generally accepted accounting principles in a business environment.
- Apply management principles to diverse organizations.
- Investigate the different leadership styles within a diverse business framework.
- Apply economic theory within a business environment.
- Apply business research strategies.