Career OpportunitiesUnited Tribes Technical College
June 6, 2019
June 24, 2019
Reports Directly To:
Per salary scale
Summary of Duties:
- Facilitate the development of dual credit partnership agreements between the College and high schools.
- Serve as the College’s primary point of contact for dual credit processes and procedures.
- Communicate the dual credit process with advocates in the partner schools.
- Create dual credit registration packets and materials for distribution.
- Coordinate the registration process of all dual credit students, including distributing and collecting registration packets and other required information from advocates.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for dual credit students and their advocates.
- Report grades (as needed) to area high schools.
- Work closely with the Dean of Instruction, Career and Technical Education Director, faculty, and the Registrar’s Office to ensure that consistent and correct procedures are followed with respect to dual credit enrollment.
- Maintain a budget that supports the needs of the dual credit courses.
- Share UTTC recruitment materials with high schools as requested, specifically the dual credit partners.
- Attend meetings, workshops and conferences related to dual credit and Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Coordinate training opportunities for CEUs that meet approved guidelines.
- Coordinate opportunities to partner and extend CEU opportunities to local, state, and national Native American serving organizations.
- Disseminate informational and promotional communication for promoting CEUs.
- Enter all CEU information into the database, including description of training, names of participants and number of hours earned.
- Provide quality customer service by responding to phone inquiries and emails in a timely manner.
- Assist with new student orientation and other student services provided by Enrollment Services.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Registrar.
General office and academic setting conditions. Normal working hours are from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm., Monday through Friday, with a one hour unpaid lunch break. Will need to work additional hours as the need arises. Will need to travel.
- Regularly be able to remain in a stationary position
- Occasionally move about inside an office and/or classroom
- Operate a computer and other office/classroom equipment
- Occasionally move, transport, or position up to 10 pounds
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- May need to ascend/descend stairs
- Bachelor’s degree in Education,