Select Page

Payment Options

United Tribes Technical College
The Students Accounts Office provides assistance with questions regarding all charges and payments applied to your account (tuition, book charges, fees, room & board, childcare, security deposit, refunds).

Account Information

Students are responsible for reviewing their student accounts for accuracy. Students are also responsible for ensuring that account balances are paid by the scheduled due dates.

We mail billing statements for all students, past, and present, at the end of each semester for those that owe a balance.

Payment Options

  1. Financial Aid (Pell Grant)
  2. Scholarships (Higher Education, State, Private, etc.)
  3. Third Party (Tribal Funding, WIA, Job Service, Vocational Rehabilitation, Military)
  4. Self-Pay: Payment Plan

To ensure accuracy in payment submission, include your student ID number.

  1. Online: Credit and Debit card payments can be submitted through “” student account 24 hours a day. Select My Account Balances to view and make payments toward your student account.
  2. Mail: Check, money order or cashier’s check can be mailed Attn: Student Accounts
  3. In Person: Cash, money order or cashier’s checks are accepted at the Finance Office from 1:00 pm thru 5:00 pm.

Self-Pay Student

A “self-pay student” is one who will not be receiving Federal Student Aid (Pell grant). Self-pay students are required to show proof payment will be received in full or make a payment in full, before the first day of class.

Child Care Assistance Program

Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) provides payment assistance with child care costs for families with low income while they are participating in work, allowable education or training programs, and job search. The parent will be responsible for any amount not covered by the CCAP.

Where to apply for CCAP:

  1. ND Child Care Assistance
  2. Burleigh County Social Services
  3. Morton County Social Services

Essentially the student is responsible for all charges on their account even if they have other resources or programs that are making payments on their behalf.