Career OpportunitiesUnited Tribes Technical College
Reports Directly To:
Summary of Duties:
• Greets visitors and conducts visitors to appropriate person; answers phones for department staff.
• Type correspondence, memos, letters, reports, purchase requisitions, time sheets, and other documents for Principal.
• Organize office operations and procedures.
• Coordinate travel authorizations and statement of travel expense reports.
• Manage substitute teacher responsibilities.
• Inputs data for school lunch program with the Department of Public Instruction.
• Places orders for supplies and materials for all classrooms.
• Purchases supplies and materials for the school when requested by the Theodore Jamerson Elementary Principal.
• Other duties as assigned.
Normal working hours are from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m, Monday through Friday.
Minimum of AA/AAS degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education with no related work experience or high school diploma/GED with three (3) years’ work related experience required.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have typing skills, phone etiquette, computer knowledge of word and excel, filing.
- Administrative experience preferred; Knowledge of accounting and federal programs is helpful. If selected for the position, the applicant is subject to a complete background investigation with a favorable determination.
United Tribes Technical College is an Equal Employment Opportunity. The applicant is responsible for providing proof of enrollment in a federally recognized tribe if Indian preference is claimed. The applicant is responsible for providing a copy of his/her United States Government Form DD214 or his/her honorable discharge certificate from any branch of the military service if veteran’s preference is claimed. Failure to provide proof will result in loss of Indian or veteran preference in employment.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 20, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. Interested applicants should submit a completed UTTC application, cover letter, resume, and unofficial copies of transcripts to email@example.com or Human Resources Department, United Tribes Technical College, 3315 University Drive, Bismarck, ND 58504. NOTE: Applications and supporting documents received after the closing date and time of a job posting will NOT be considered. Upon selection, the applicant is responsible to obtain and complete a Transcript Request Form from the last institution attended. The applicant will submit the completed form to the Human Resources Department. The Human Resources Department will cover any fees required to obtain official transcripts.