Our list of programs and services is growing every day. Check back often and reach out to your Student Success Coach to let them know what you are interested in!
Health and wellness
- DeCoteau Trauma Informed Care—Supplemental counseling
- Sacred Pipe Resource Center—cultural workshops and trainings
Life skills activities
- Financial literacy training
- Sylvan—math and reading tutoring & ACT/SAT prep
- Yup—on-demand virtual math tutoring
CTE (Career & Tech Ed)
- Central Regional Area Career and Tech Center (CRACTC)—Online & hybrid CTE courses
- Career Academy and Tech Center—CTE courses
- CDE (Center for Distance Education)—online courses
Early College Courses (Dual Credit and Early Entry)
- Online and face-to-face early college courses offered through United Tribes Technical College and Sitting Bull College
- Various school supplies are available–contact your success coach to learn more!
Extracurricular activity supplies
- Sports, music, etc.
School activity pass
- School activity pass that allows students entry into various school sporting events
Behind the wheel driving lessons
- Capital Driving School
- International Music camp, Robotics Camp (Sitting Bull College)