Veterans ResourcesUnited Tribes Technical College
Veterans Education Resources
Many benefits are available to advance the education and skills of Veterans and Service Members. Spouses and family members may also be eligible for education and training assistance. Learn about these and other programs offered by the VA by visiting the VA Education and Training Programs homepage.
If you’re an active-duty service member or Veteran, a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a qualified survivor or dependent, you may be able to get help from VA to pay your tuition. Find out if you qualify for VA education benefits on the VA Eligibility information page.
The VA offers educaiton benefit programs for survivors and dependents of Veterans. Find more information and if you qualify for these benefits on the VA Survivor and Dependents page.
- Army Women’s Foundation Legacy Scholarship Program: If you are a woman or a child of a woman who served in the US Army, Army Reserve or National Guard, and are enrolled full time with a GPA of 2.5 or greater, you are eligible to apply for this $1,000 grant. Deadline: January 10, 2020
- Sanford Health Military and Veteran Scholarship: Full time students who are veterans, Guard/Reserve members, or active duty service members who have demonstrated leadership and commitment in their community may qualify for one of four $5,000 scholarships from Sanford Health. Deadline: August 31
- Fry Scholarship: If your parent or spouse was an active-duty service member who died in the line of duty on or after September 11, 2001, you may qualify for the Fry Scholarship.
- VA Facility Locator: Find a VA near you
- Education and Career Counseling: Get personalized counseling and support to help guide your career path
- VA Transition Assitance Program (TAP): Learn about the VA benefits and services to help you achieve success after the military
- Benefits A-Z: A list of all Veterans Benefits
- Veterans Free Tax Preparation
Veteran’s Financial Aid Specialist
UTTC School Certifying Official
10 years’ experience/8 SCO training workshops attended
(701) 255-3285 ext. 1865
Veterans Crisis Line
Are you a veteran in crisis or concerned about one?
The Crisis Line will connect you with a caring, qualified responder via phone, chat, or text.