Invest in yourself – Start applying for scholarships today!
Receiving scholarship funding is one way to pay your Student Accounts bill while you attend college. Applying for scholarships pays off in more than one way. Not only will you be able to pay your bill at the college, but when you receive additional funding after your bill is paid you can create a savings account with that money. That means you can graduate from UTTC with no loans, no bill, and a savings account to rely on while you look for the perfect job.
We encourage you to explore all of the scholarship options available to you — you’ve earned it!
American Indian Services
Academic year applications due June 1. Spring only due October 1. Summer due February 1.
Additional Scholarships for 2023-2024
- Tribal Workers Charitable Foundation member of: Rosebud Sioux Tribe, Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe, Lower Brule Sioux Tribe, Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate, or Standing Rock Sioux Tribe – no deadline but there are a limited number of scholarships available (apply soon!)
- Truman D. Picard Scholarship degree or area of study involves management of Forest Resources – 03/10/2023
- Kim and Harold Louie Foundation students who are in the military or have parents who served (3.7 GPA or greater) – 03/15/2023
- P Fund Foundation LGBTQ+ students from Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, North Dakota, or South Dakota – 03/17/2023
- The Voyager Scholarship students who will be in their junior or senior year of college in Fall 2023 with a 3.0 GPA or better – 03/22/2023
- NIH Scholarship biomedical, behavioral, and social science health-related research (3.3 GPA or greater) – 04/03/2023
- DSG Education Connection trade industry scholarship – 04/05/2023
- USDA 1994 Tribal Scholars Program Native students studying agriculture, food, natural resource sciences, and related fields – 04/09/2023
- AIANTA Tourism & Hospitality Scholarship Native students with 2.5 GPA – 04/28/2023
- NDACo child or grandchild of ND county employee or county official – 05/26/2023
- AISES Scholarships (various) STEM degree – 05/31/2023
- AITP Scholarship students pursuing a degree in CIT or related – 06/01/2023
- Native Forward Scholarship for Service available for various degrees, must agree to payback service – 06/01/2023
- Native Forward Land Conservation and Indigenous Languages Scholarship $10,000 per year for 3.0 GPA students in natural resources or land management
- Women’s Opportunity Scholarship for low-income ND residents – 06/15/2023
- Horatio Alger Technical Scholarship for students under 35 with financial need in a technical degree, scholarships are up to $2,500 – 06/15/2023
- Native American Scholarship ND residents enrolled in a federally recognized tribe with a 2.0 GPA – priority 07/15/2023
- Dakota Indian Foundation must be enrolled in a SD tribe – 08/01/2023
- Elmer Rapp Native American Scholarship must be a member of the Hidatsa, Arikara, or Mandan tribe – 08/15/2023
- Sanford Health Military and Veteran Scholarship – 09/30/2023
- ITC Natural Resource Research Scholarship for Native American students who are planning or currently conducting tribally relevant research in a natural resource issue – 12/01/2023