Invest in yourself – Start applying for scholarships today!
Receiving scholarship funding is one way to pay your Student Accounts bill while you attend college. Applying for scholarships pays off in more than one way. Not only will you be able to pay your bill at the college, but when you receive additional funding after your bill is paid you can create a savings account with that money. That means you can graduate from UTTC with no loans, no bill, and a savings account to rely on while you look for the perfect job.
We encourage you to explore all of the scholarship options available to you — you’ve earned it!
American Indian Services
Academic year applications due June 1. Spring only due October 1. Summer due February 1.
2022 - 2023 Additional Scholarships
- Cobell Vocational (remains open until funds are depleted)
- CDHRA Business Scholarship 11/30/2022
- National Association of Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA) Scholarship environmental science and criminal justice 12/31/2022
- North Dakota Association of County Engineers Scholarship 12/31/2022
- Dakota Indian Foundation Scholarship (Spring Semester) must be enrolled in SD tribe 01/15/2023
- St. Joseph’s Indian School Scholarship 01/31/2022
2023 - 2024 Additional Scholarships
- Science, Mathematics and Research for Transformation (SMART) scholarship for service program – 12/01/2022
- Point Foundation LGBTQ+ 2-year degree scholarship opens November 3, 2022 – 01/04/2023
- Truman D. Picard Scholarship degree or area of study involves management of Forest Resources – 03/10/2023
- Kim and Harold Louie Foundation students who are in the military or have parents who served (3.7 GPA or greater) – 03/15/2022
- NIH Scholarship biomedical, behavioral, and social science health-related research (3.3 GPA or greater) – 04/03/2022
- DSG Education Connection trade industry scholarship – 04/05/2023
- NDACo child or grandchild of ND county employee or county official – 05/26/2023
- AISES Scholarships (various) STEM degree – 05/31/2023
- Horatio Alger Technical Scholarship application opens March 15 – 06/15/2023
- Dakota Indian Foundation must be enrolled in a SD tribe – 08/01/2023
- Optimal Scholarship application opens February 01