Career Services Offers:
- Provides Job Fairs to students looking for part and full time employment where students and employers meet directly
- Provides a Majors Fair for students deciding on a major and those looking into specific careers in their field of study
- Manages recruiters/employers for our students
- Exploring the certificate, diploma and degree options at UTTC
- Exploring careers that match your goals and interests
- Resume and cover letter writing development
- Interviewing skills
- Internship and job shadowing placements
- Job search strategies
- Transferring to other colleges after graduation
UTTC holds a Career Festival Career Festival in September and April of each year. This event is FREE to employers and open to all students, staff, alumni, and the general public. Free supervised childcare is available while you attend the career festival. Casual atmosphere with live radio broadcasting, games, prizes, and food.
The Spring 2023 Career Festival will be held on Wednesday, April 5 from 3-5 pm in the James Henry Gymnasium on the UTTC Campus.
The Fall 2023 Career Festival will be held on Wednesday, September 20 from 3-5 pm in the James Henry Gymnasium on the UTTC Campus.
Take a Career Test
New users simply click on the REGISTER button to be brought to your self-registration page. To complete the form, new users will be required to enter an ACCESS CODE.
The ACCESS CODE is Thunderbirds
Career Related Workshops:
- Choosing a Major & Career
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- Interviewing with Confidence
- Transitioning from College to the Workforce
- Career Field/Major Specific Workshops (upon request)