United Tribes Technical College may withhold official records and documents such as transcripts, official and unofficial, diplomas, and enrollment/degree certifications for individuals with outstanding financial obligations to the college. For questions, please, contact the Student Accounts Office at (701) 221-1425. Transcripts, official and unofficial, will not be issued as a result of phone requests.
Ordering an Official Transcript
Currently enrolled students at United Tribes Technical College need to submit a formal request by:
- Completing the Official Transcript Request Form,
- Return the form to the Registrar’s Office via fax, 701.530.0636; or as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org; or, in person at the Enrollment Services located at Jack Barden Center, Upper Floor,
- There is no fee for an official transcript.
Alumni and former students may request a transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse by following these steps:
- Log-in to the National Student Clearinghouse,
- Click the Order Now link and select United Tribes Technical College,
- The site will walk you through placing the order. You can order as many transcripts as you need in a single session.
- Order updates will be emailed or texted to you. You can also check order status and delivery confirmation.
- The cost per transcript is $2.75.
Current students can access their unofficial transcript via MyUTTC at anytime, anywhere.
Alumni and former students will complete the Transcript Request Form and send to the Registrar’s Office via fax, 701.530.0636; or as an attachment to email@example.com; or in person at Enrollment Services located at Jack Barden Center, Upper Floor. There is no fee to issue unofficial transcripts.
Note that all transcripts are printed and sent from the Registrar’s Office on the same day the complete order is received.